5.23.2008

untitled

//cutting splitting chopping my mind in two/between here and there/which way to choose?/which way to go?/

//cutting splitting chopping your body in two/between your fathers back and hell/you are the blood for me/the only for me/

//facing separation with no expectation/facing destruction at the the cost of life/life given to let me live/to let us live/dying to live and dying to this so called life we press forth towards the light/

//heaven bound with hell at my heels/power given and strength bestowed/running away from the pain of the past/i find truth in your path/

//this isn't life this isn't truth/false existence under "your" pretence/this world this time is nothing without you//

2 comments:

jim thompson said...

fun stuff on here, bro. shalom.

c.w. goad said...

Nice lyrics.